Thursday, November 17, 2005

back to the Store/Site builder

Since a lot of people are waiting for me to get a workable version of the site builder and i am sort of finished with my last project (www.dylanfrancis.nl) it's time to get back to the builder.

So what is it going to be?

It will be a webcenter, for managing all kinds of things that the power and features of your server can provide. That includes a site or store. But also email (especially lists), bookmarks, managing media (mp3/avi/...)
But my first goal now is to handle the "your site part"
I realize that for a lot of people "your server" sound creepy. Like you have to know Linux or webservers...
The main idea behind the whole thing is simplicity and that applies also for installation, use, etc.
Installation will be : "copy some files to your server" ... and that'll be all!

I am still trying to get my head around all aspects of this project, and to make a kind of roadmap.

A workable version will be available from January.

If you're interested in this and/or feel like participating in this, drop me a line...

grtz!
asji

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home